Thursday 26 July 2018

Blueberries

Hej pÄ er!

As promised I'll tell you about our berry picking trip. One of my favourite things to do in late summer is picking berries. The blueberries – well, they're really bilberries but we call them blueberries – are ripe now and in August we can start picking lingonberries.


We went to the forest which is on the way to the beach that I showed you yesterday, and started picking. Or well, I started picking, Julius, the little rascal, ran off almost immediately.

Me looking for Julius
I looked everywhere
I was worried sick and spent a long time looking for him. I finally found him in a small shelter that he'd built. There he was grinning and eating blueberries.



I'm starting to think he's not a real monkey but a changeling. Maybe the forest trolls switched my kid for this little bugger at birth. That happens, you know.


Next time I think I'll leave the kid at home. He's too much trouble.


When we came home we ate the blueberries with milk. Yum!

Tomorrow I think I'll show you some more pictures from Italy.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment