Wednesday 25 July 2018

Picnic on the beach

Moi!

This summer has been incredible in Finland. Last week we spent a lot of time in the sun. It was almost 30 °C. Julius gets very cranky when it's this hot – somebody shoot me. So I took him to the beach to cool down a little. We packed a grill and a picnic basket and walked down to the sea.







Jevgeni wasn't really invited (he's really annoying 'cause he just keeps blabbering on about his goats), but he tagged along and we let him join us.


We live near a beautiful beach with rocks and plenty of birds. For some reason I always end up in a brawl with the seagulls. I know they are after my candy. I just know it. Once they even abducted Julius and took him the bird reserve on the skerries just off the beach. Luckily it wasn't far away so Jevgeni swam there to save him. I wasn't too worried, Julius is a tough kid.

Stupid bird.
Tomorrow I'll tell about our berry picking trip.

Vi ses!

No comments:

Post a Comment