Saturday 28 July 2018

My Friday

Hello friends. How are you today? I'm not really in the mood to write about any concrete experience today. I think the unusual summer heat might be getting to my head.

So let's have a look at what I did yesterday:

I woke up and got dressed. The clothes make the monkey, right?


Then I had two fried eggs for breakfast.


I spent most of the afternoon debating Nietzsche with my flatmate Misu the Cat. It almost ended in a fight. The cat said my argument didn't make any sense and my response may have involved the word "moron". Hmm... I haven't seen her today yet. I may have to apologise for yesterday.


Then I had afternoon tea with Julius.


It was Friday which is our sauna night so Julius and I went to the sauna. I'll write another post about Finnish sauna culture at some point.


That was my Friday, folks
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment