Sunday 29 July 2018

Sauna

Moikka!
MitÀ kuuluu? (What's up?)

Like I told you yesterday on Friday we went to the sauna. Like true Finns we go once a week. We don't have our own sauna but there's one in the building where we live, and we have reserved a timeslot every Friday evening from 6 pm to 7 pm. One hour is good for me. About 3 minutes is enough for Julius

It can be a good idea to have a sauna hat to protect your brain, but I don't know why Julius is wearing one...

Every now and then we go out to cool down and have some cold beer. I let Julius have a sip too. You have to teach them while they're young.



Then we go back in the sauna.


After the sauna you have to wash off the sweat. I try to wash Julius but sometimes he is not very cooperative...


And then things can end up like this...


Sometimes we splash around in the tub with lots of foam. Julius loves it.


That's it for today, folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment