Wednesday 16 January 2019

I'm back, baby!

Hello people!

Have you missed me? I've sure missed you. You're probably wondering where I've been. Well it's been a rough couple of months. As you know I had some problems with Julius and in the end it got so bad that I had to send him to rehab. But he's back now and he's doing well. Here are some pictures to prove it.


It's been snowing here lately so we went out for a walk in the snow. At first Julius was a little confused by all the white powder but he soon got over it and started throwing snow around.


Some of it landed on me and it was really wet and cold... ugh. But I soon got my revenge.


There we go. Now he knows not to throw snow at me again.


Anyway, folks, that's all for today. I'll be back soon to tell you about our Christmas.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment