Monday 13 August 2018

Top 5 sports

Hello there and welcome back!

So today I'm going to make another list of Top 5 things like the one about "tops". This one is going to be my Top 5 sports!

Sport 1. Riding

Riding is great. You basically just have to sit there and enjoy the view. Julius loves it too.


We're not picky, we also ride other animals than horses.


Did you know that hobby horse riding is a very popular pastime in Finland? There's even an online register where you can register your hobby horse and stables that will take care of them. Sometimes (well, most of the time to be honest) I question the sanity of the inhabitants of this country... Anyway, I gave it a try but it's too much work having to do all the riding yourself.



Sport 2. Swimming

Swimming is great too. You can just float around and call it a sport. This is me trying out my new flippers. I think they might be a little too big for me.


Here I am in my Baywatch bikini. I call it my monkini. Look how handsome I am.


Sport 3. Bowling

Bowling is hard work when you're as small as I am, but I like a challenge. Last time we played the ball started rolling backwards and ran Julius over. Haha! He couldn't play the rest of the evening so I won!


Sport 4. Climbing

When you're as small as I am, climbing is not as much a sport as a necessity. I constantly have to climb things to get a proper view of the situation.


Sport 5. Roller skating

My latest fad is roller skating. I'm not particularly good at it yet but I will be!

Look how focused I am.
As you may remember from one of my posts about things to do in Helsinki, Julius prefers skateboarding. He's annoyingly good at it.


That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment